*** Content for overview tab ***
Start your Black Friday adventure with a drive up the lovely California Coast for a morning tour of beautiful Santa Barbara. Afterwards, head over to the Camarillo Premium Outlets for an afternoon of savings and shopping! Students, this is a great way to take advantage of the Black Friday sales and do some sightseeing at the same time!
*** Content for itinerary tab ***
Early morning pick up from the LA area and depart for Santa Barbara
Morning tour of Santa Barbara
Early afternoon departure from Santa Barbara for the Camarillo Premium Outlets
Free time at the Camarillo Premium Outlets for shopping and savings
Evening departure and drop off in the LA area
- Pick-up from Santa Monica Youth Hostel
- Pick up from Lindbrook and Westwood – in front of the Hammer Museum and depart for the Santa Barbara
- Tour of Santa Barbara featuring: State Street, Santa Barbara Courthouse, Stearns Wharf and pier, and the beach
- Depart Santa Barbara for the Camarillo Premium Outlets
- Approximate arrival time at the Camarillo Premium Outlets
Lunch on own
- Depart the Camarillo Outlets for Los Angeles
- Drop off passengers to their starting location in the Los Angeles Area
*** Content for prices tab ***
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Round-trip transportation via van
- All taxes
Does not include
- Meals and beverages
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
Terms and Conditions
No refund for cancellation within 7 days for coach tours. It is the passenger’s responsibility to be at the departure point at the appointed time. No refund or credit will be given for a missed departure. Tours must be booked and paid in advance.
Tours and prices are subject to availability at time of booking. All prices include taxes. Meals are not included, unless otherwise noted. Tour prices do not include tips for drivers and/or tour guides.
*** Content for booking tab ***
No tours are currently scheduled. Please contact us to arrange your tour.
*** Content for question tab ***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.