*** Content for overview tab ***
Have you ever wondered how a spaceship worked or how a semiconductor chip was made? Students with an appetite for learning will have a blast as we delve into the intricate details of space research and learn the history of Intel. In the afternoon, we will visit the Stanford campus, where President Herbert Hoover and Tiger Woods both graduated!
*** Content for itinerary tab ***
- Morning pick up from San Francisco Union Square
- Group tour of Intel Museum
- Lunch stop near Stanford shopping Mall. Lunch on own.
- Stanford campus tour featuring: The Main Quad, Memorial Church, White Plaza and Hoover Tower
- Depart Stanford Campus
- Photo stop at Facebook
- Apple Visitor Center stop
- Depart for San Francisco
- Approximate time the tour returns to San Francisco Union Square
*** Content for prices tab ***
- Professional tour guide or driver guide throughout
- Private transportation by minibus or deluxe coach
- All taxes
Does not include
- Meals and beverages
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
- Anything not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions
If you need to cancel this tour, you must do so 21 days prior departure date to receive 100% refund. Cancellation charge is 100% of the tour price if cancellation is made within 21 days from departure. There is no refund for missed departure.
*** Content for booking tab ***
*** Content for question tab ***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.