*** Content for overview tab ***
Visit one of the most beautiful and inspirational locations on Earth – Yosemite National Park! Fantastic mountain vistas, the spectacular views of Half Dome, and much more await the student visitor! If you are looking for a weekend of adventure and outstanding beauty then Yosemite is the place for you!
*** Content for itinerary tab ***
- Full Itinerary
- Day 1
- Pick up from Union Square Park, Geary St. side across from Macy’s
- Stop for lunch in San Joaquin Valley. Lunch on own.
- Arrive at Yosemite National Park and begin Yosemite Valley
Tour featuring: Tunnel View, the valley, Curry Village and Lodge
Dinner stop in Yosemite Valley. Dinner on own
- Approximate check-in time at Cedar Lodge*
*Cedar Lodge has indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Day 2
- Morning check-out of Cedar Lodge and depart for Yosemite National Park
- Enter Yosemite National Park. Breakfast on own in Yosemite Valley
- Weather permitting, the tour guide will lead optional nature walk to Vernal Falls* or Mirror Lake
*Vernal Falls walk is only available May – November
Otherwise the morning is free for bicycling, hiking, visiting the Ansel Adams Gallery, and many other activities.
- Depart Yosemite Valley for San Francisco
- Approximate time of arrival back in San Francisco
*** Content for prices tab ***
Price per person:
$285 Quad Occupancy – Four people per room, two beds per room (4 people must book together)
$335 Triple Occupancy – Three people per room, two beds and a rollaway bed per room
$355 Double Occupancy – Two people per room, two beds per room
$445 Single Occupancy – One person per room, one bed per room
- Roundtrip transportation via minibus or deluxe coach
- Professional tour guide or driver guide throughout
- One night accommodation at Cedar Lodge
- Admission to Yosemite National Park
- All taxes
Does not include
- Meals and beverages
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
- Hotel porterage
- Anything not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions
50% cancellation charge for cancellation made within 50 days from departure date. 100% cancellation charge for cancellation made within 30 days from departure date. It is the passenger’s responsibility to be at the departure point at the appointed time. No refunds or credit will be given for a missed departure. Tours must be booked and paid in advance.
*** Content for accommodations tab ***
*** Content for booking tab ***
No tours are currently scheduled. Please contact us to arrange your tour.
*** Content for question tab ***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.