Los Angeles, Hollywood, Disneyland & Santa Barbara (3 days, 2 nights)
***Overview content below***
***Itinerary content below***
- Sat, Dec 31
- 7:00 am Pick-up from Bay Area and depart for Los Angeles
Stop for lunch on the way to Los Angeles. Lunch on own
Arrival in Anaheim, check-in at Best Western Stovall’s Inn
Walk to Disneyland for New Year’s Firework Celebration
- Sun, Jan 1
- Depart for Los Angeles city tour featuring: Olvera Street, Disney Concert Hall,
Hollywood, Griffith Park Observatory, Farmer’s Market and Santa Monica Beach/3rd Street Promenade. Dinner on own in Santa Monica Beach.
8:00 pm Arrive Hotel. Free time in Disney Downtown.
- Mon, Jan 2
- Check-out and depart for Santa Barbara via Pacific Coast Highway
11:00 am – 2:30 pm Tour of Santa Barbara
10:00 pm Approximate arrival time in Bay Area
***Prices content below***
Prices are per person
$385 Quad Occupancy – Four people per room, two beds per room (4 people must book together)
$425 Triple Occupancy – Three people per room, three beds per room
$455 Double Occupancy – Two people per room, two beds per room
$545 Single Occupancy – One person per room, one bed per room
Students receive a $20 discount when signing up with their school code.
- Two nights accommodation at Best Western Stovall’s Inn Anaheim
- Los Angeles city and Santa Barbara tours
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Transportation via motorcoach or minibus
- Admissions to Disneyland
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
Los Angeles (Anaheim): Best Western Stovall’s Inn
***Booking & Dates content below***
Terms and Conditions
If you need to cancel the tour, you must do so before the discount date [14 days prior to departure]. After the discount date, the cancellation charge is 100% of the purchase price. There is no refund for missed departure.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.