5 days, 4 nights
This resort vacation brings you the best of San Francisco and the wine country of the Napa and Sonoma valleys—all in one luxurious package. Your getaway begins with deluxe accommodations in San Francisco’s Union Square and a private city tour introducing you to this romantic city, with its dramatic hills, bay views, and postcard-perfect attractions. Then, you’ll take in the scenic Napa and Sonoma Valleys, sampling local wines and discovering new favorites during private tours and tastings at wineries of distinction. Later, unwind at the Solage Calistoga Resort, featuring a natural geothermal pool, mud treatment and gourmet cuisine. This Napa Valley vacation package gives you a taste of luxury with access to the Solage resort and visits to famous wineries, along with time to enjoy beautiful San Francisco.
Package Highlights: private tour of San Francisco, Sonoma and Napa featuring four winery tours and tastings, spa access, dinner credit at SOLBAR restaurant
- Starting from $2589
- 5 days, 4 nights
- 4 nights accommodation, airport transfers, private tours of San Francisco and Wine Country, Bay Cruise and Cable Car tickets, four winery tours and tastings, spa access, breakfast and dinner credit at SOLBAR restaurant, and all taxes
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- SFO meet and greet with private transfer. Overnight with JW Marriott in Union Square
- Day 2
- Private San Francisco city tour 9 am – 1 pm with complimentary Bay Cruise and Cable Car tickets
- Day 3
- Check-out JW Marriott and depart for private Sonoma and Napa Valley trip
10 am Tasting stop at a Sonoma winery. Choice of Jacuzzi, Cline or Viansa
10:45 am Private tour and tasting with Jacuzzi or BR Cohn for wine and olive oil tasting in Sonoma
Lunch stop in Yountville Downtown or Sonoma Square. Lunch on own
TBA Mid afternoon tour and tasting: choice of Quintessa or Schweiger
4:00 pm Check-in with Solage Calistoga Resort.
Guest has access to Solage’s geo thermal mineral pool (hot spring) prior to dinner.
$60.00 dinner credit per person with SOLBAR restaurant in Solage Calistoga
- Day 4
- Morning access to geo thermal pool (hot springs).
10 am Mudslide treatment. For couples, couple mudslide treatment is available.
-Includes custom mud cocktail and private geo thermal mineral water bath
Lunch stop in Yountville Downtown. Lunch on own
2 pm depart for food and wine pairing at Domaine Chandon or Silver Oak.
4:30 pm Check-in with JW Marriott in San Francisco. Free evening in Union Square
- Day 5
Free morning in Union Square
Private sedan transfer to SFO
***Prices content below***
Prices are per person , starting from:
$2589 based on double occupancy
$4989 based on single occupancy
- 3 nights accommodation in San Francisco, 1 night accommodation in Calistoga
- Private round trip airport transfers
- Meet and greet at SFO on arrival
- Private ½ day San Francisco city tour
- Private 2 day Napa and Sonoma Wine Country tour
- 1 private tours and tastings at wineries
- 2 private tastings (without tours)
- Complimentary Bay Cruise and Cable Car tickets
- Access to Mineral Thermal Pool at the hotel
- Mud treatment (custom mud cocktail and private geo thermal mineral water bath), and massage
- $60 dinner credit per person with Solage Calistoga restaurant
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages that are not mentioned above
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Booking & Dates content below***
This package is available everyday.
Trip cancellation policy for non-US citizens: Purchase Here
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $200 per person deposit is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date. However, there is a $50 change fee for packages with airfare.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.