6 days, 5 nights
Free body, mind, and spirit with this relaxing getaway. Your package begins in San Francisco with a private San Francisco city tour, including visits to the Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf and more. Then, travel an hour north to the Napa and Sonoma valleys for a romantic wine country adventure. You’ll tour the sights of this scenic area that produces many of the world’s finest wines. Discover new favorites at private tastings and wine tours throughout the region, including the Quintessa Estate, famous for its biodynamic growing process, and Jacuzzi winery with its splendid wine tastings. The next day, enjoy a private mud treatment, a massage, and use of the geothermal mineral pool at the renowned Solage Calistoga Resort and Spa. After a relaxing spa treatment, treat yourself to gourmet dining at the Michelin rated SOLBAR restaurant. This Wine Country Connoisseur vacation package is our most luxurious, perfect for treating both your body and your taste buds to a memorable and relaxing vacation.
Package Highlights: private tour of San Francisco, Sonoma and Napa featuring four private winery tours and tastings, spa access, mudslide treatment, massage, dinner credit at SOLBAR restaurant
- Starting from $2889
- 6 days, 5 nights
- 5 nights accommodation, private airport transfers, private tours of San Francisco, Sonoma and Napa featuring four private winery tours and tastings, Mineral Thermal Pool, mudslide treatment, massage, breakfast and dinner credit at SOLBAR restaurant and all taxes
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- SFO meet and greet with private transfer. Overnight with JW Marriott in Union Square.
- Day 2
- Private San Francisco city tour 9 am – 1 pm with complimentary Bay Cruise and Cable Car tickets
- Day 3
- Check-out JW Marriott and depart for private Sonoma and Napa Valley trip
10 am Tasting stop at either Ramsgate or Jacuzzi
10:45 am Private tour and tasting at either Fleury, Nickel & Nickel, or Far Niente
Lunch on own in Yountville Downtown
TBA Mid afternoon tour and tasting at either Quintessa, Schafer, Opus one or Cardinale. Check-in with Solage Calistoga Resort.
Guest has access to Solage’s geo thermal mineral pool (hot spring)
$60.00 dinner credit per person with SOLBAR restaurant with Solage
- Day 4
- 10 am Mudslide treatment. For couples, couple mudslide treatment is available.
-Includes custom mud cocktail and private geo thermal mineral water bath
11 am Massage. For couples, couple massage is available. Afternoon at leisure to bike or complimentary Mercedes Benz for the afternoon – 4 hours.
- Day 5
Morning access to geo thermal pool (hot springs).
1 pm Check-out and depart for food and wine pairing at Domaine Chandon or Silver Oak OR wine blending tour at Joseph Phelp.
Evening Check-in with JW Marriott in San Francisco. Free evening in Union Square
- Day 6
Free morning in Union Square
Private sedan transfer to SFO
***Prices content below***
Prices are per person , starting from:
$2889 based on double occupancy
$5389 based on single occupancy
- 3 nights accommodation in San Francisco, 2 night accommodation in Calistoga
- Private round trip airport transfers
- Meet and greet at SFO on arrival
- Private ½ day San Francisco city tour
- Private 2 day Napa and Sonoma Wine Country tour
- 1 private tour and tasting at winery
- 1 private tasting (without tour)
- Complimentary Bay Cruise and Cable Car tickets
- Access to Mineral Thermal Pool at the hotel
- Mud treatment (custom mud cocktail and private geo thermal mineral water bath), and massage
- $60 dinner credit per person with Solage Calistoga restaurant
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages that are not mentioned above
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Booking & Dates content below***
This package is available everyday.
Trip cancellation policy for non-US citizens: Purchase Here
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $200 per person deposit is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date. However, there is a $50 change fee for packages with airfare.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.