NAFSA 2015 Scholarship
Each year we like to show our commitment to international education by awarding a scholarship to a NAFSA conference attendee. USA Student tour strongly believes in the link between travel and education. For this year’s scholarship opportunity we are asking applicants to submit a blog post to the theme of travel and education.
1) One housing scholarship awarded to cover 6 nights (100% hotel rate and tax from May 23-29, 2015 ).
2) Additional runner-ups: $50 starbucks gift card awarded for each featured blog entry.
Scholarship Entry Guidelines:
1) 500-word blog post on topic below:
Travel is a key part of education. Please share and discuss the importance of educational travel experiences in the U.S. or a favorite educational U.S. travel destination.
2) Photos: Scholarship entry must include a minimum of three photos.
3) Deadline: Scholarship entry due by April 10, 2015.
Scholarship application is open to both NAFSA members and non-members. Scholarship award preference given to educators, students, and first time conference attendees.
Entry into scholarship award is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. All entries must be received by April 10, 2015 11:59 pm. All eligible entries will be original works and follow scholarship guidelines. Applicants give USA Student Tour- California Inc permission to use scholarship entry materials for blog promotions. Scholarship award announced by April 15, 2015.
Any questions or comments please contact USA Student Tour directly.
Phone: (877) 338-3883