6 days, 5 nights
***Overview content below***
Known as “Sin City” Las Vegas is a place where your group can relax by the pool, shop till they drop, or wonder around the many hotel casinos. From Las Vegas, take the day to see the natural wonder of the Grand Canyon.
After spending time in the desert heat head to Santa Barbara, a coastal community known for surfing, shopping and incredible views of the Pacific Ocean. Spend the day lounging in the sand, cruising the boardwalk or shopping on State Street.Continue then to the traditional Dutch town, Solvang, take a picture in front of the windmill and a bite of an aebleskiver, a delicious Danish pancake-waffle ball.
Take the next morning to tour the famously decadent Hearst Castle, an estate with over 165 rooms and over 120 acres of gardens, terraces, pools and a miniature zoo.
Once back on the coast, your group will proceed to sightseeing of the quaint coastal community of Monterey. Enjoy the shops on Cannery Row or the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Afterwards, tour along the winding roads of the picturesque 17-Mile Drive in the privately owned Del Monte Forest, this experience is unforgettable. Along the way see Pebble Beach, Seal Rock and Majestic Cypress Point.
San Francisco is the perfect place to end your journey. Jump into the eclectic culture, fantastic cuisine and fascinating history of what locals call “The City.” From the vibrant neighborhoods of the Marina, Embarcadero and Fisherman’s Wharf to the awe-inspiring views of Treasure Island and the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco will capture your heart.
- $929 – $1649 Double Occupancy
$1329 – $2059 Single Occupancy
- 6 days, 5 nights
- Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Santa Barbara, Solvang, Hearst Castle, Monterey and San Francisco
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- Las Vegas airport meet and greet by California Tours guide
Depart for Las Vegas Strip tour from MacCarran Airport featuring MGM, New York New York, Rio, Bellagio, Paris and Caesar Palace.
Hotel check-in assisted.
Evening tour of Las Vegas featuring Fremont Street, Wynn, Treasure Island, Venetian and Bellagio Fountain
- Day 2
- Full day Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam tour
Free evening in Las Vegas
- Day 3
- Free Morning departure from Las Vegas
Afternoon Santa Barbara tour Overnight in Solvang.
Walking tour of Solvang after hotel check-in
- Day 4
- Mid morning Hearst Castle tour
Lunch on own in Hearst Castle.
Late afternoon tour of Carmel, 17 Mile Drive and Monterey.
Dinner on own in Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
Overnight in Gilroy.
- Day 5
- Full day San Francisco Sausalito tour featuring Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks (weather permitting), Alamo Square, Civic Center, Golden Gate Park, Sausalito, Chinatown, North Beach and Fisherman’s Wharf.
Lunch stop in Sausalito. Lunch on own
Mid afternoon Sausalito ferry to San Francisco
Free afternoon in Fisherman’s Wharf and Pier 39
Dinner on own in Fisherman’s Wharf
Evening tour of San Francisco with Cable Car featuring Embarcadero, Bay Bridge and Treasure Island.
- Day 6
- Free morning for shopping in Union Square
Private airport transfer
***Prices content below***
Price per person (minimum group size is 12) :
$929 — $1649 Double Occupancy
$1329 — $2059 Single Occupancy
- 5 nights accommodations: 2 nights in Las Vegas, 1 night in Oakhurst and 2 nights in San Francisco
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Transportation via minibus or deluxe coach
- Admissions to Grand Canyon, Hearst Castle, 17 Mile Drive, Sausalito/San Francisco ferry and Cable Car
- Hoover Dam, Las Vegas, Yosemite and San Francisco tours
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
***Booking & Dates content below***
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $200 per person deposit is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date. However, there is a $50 change fee for packages with airfare.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.