8 days, 7 nights
***Overview content below***
After spending time cruising the Las Vegas strip, trying your luck at the casinos or enjoying a jaw-dropping show you’ll be ready to hit the open road. Sprinkled across the Southwest are some of our most treasured National Parks.
Scaring the Northern Arizona desert, visitors will find the infamous Grand Canyon. Just over 277 miles long, up to 18 miles wide and reaching a depth of just over one mile, the Grand Canyon is a Natural wonder unlike any other in the world. Just down the Colorado River from the Grand Canyon is the Glen Canyon Dam holding back up to 24,322,000 acre feet of water. This impressive man made reservoir is known as Lake Powell. Set in the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, Lake Powell is a popular destination for visitors from near and far.
Towering plateaus reach up to 1,000 feet above the Monument Valley floor; this site is a staggering difference from the giant gorge of the Grand Canyon. The valley is just within range of the Navajo Nation Reserve and is littered with Native American history. Equally impressive are the breathtaking views of Bryce Canyon, containing geological structures called ‘hoodoos’ formed by wind, water and ice erosion visitors feel as if they are visiting a new planet.
As a final touch, get a little bit of everything in Zion National Park. Offering an eclectic mix of geography, plant and animal life Zion is a favorite among the National Parks for the Southwest. On the southern most tip of Nevada a desert oasis awaits.
- $1059 – $1829 Double Occupancy
$1549 – $2319 Single Occupancy
- 8 days, 7 nights
- Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley, Arches National Park, Bryce Canyon, Death Valley National Park and Zion National Park
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- Las Vegas airport meet and greet by California Tours guide
Depart for Las Vegas Strip tour from MacCarran Airport featuring MGM, New York New York, Rio, Bellagio, Paris and Caesar Palace.
Hotel check-in assisted.
Evening Las Vegas tour featuring Fremont Street, Venetian, Treasure Island and Wynn
- Day 2
- Walking tour of Caesar’s Palace, Bellagio and Las Vegas Strip
Las Vegas evening tour featuring MGM, New York New York, Rio, Paris and Bellagio Fountain.
- Day 3
- Grand Canyon and Lake Powell tour
Late afternoon Antelope Canyon Cruise
Overnight in Page, Arizona
- Day 4
- Morning Monument Valley Jeep tour
Late afternoon tour of Arches National Park
Overnight in Moab, Utah
- Day 5
- Morning tour Capitol Reef and weather permitting, drive through Dixie National Forest.
Mid afternoon tour of Bryce Canyon
Overnight in Bryce Canyon
- Day 6
- Zion National Park Tour
Overnight in Las Vegas
- Day 7
- Death Valley Tour
Overnight in Las Vegas
- Day 8
- Free morning in Las Vegas
Private airport transfer
***Prices content below***
Price per person (minimum group size is 12) :
$1059 — $1829 Double Occupancy
$1549 — $2319 Single Occupancy
- 7 nights accommodations: 4 nights in Las Vegas, 1 night in Page, AZ, 1 night in Moab, Utah and 1 night in Bryce Canyon, Utah
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Transportation via minibus or deluxe coach
- Admissions to Grand Canyon, Death Valley N.P., Arches N.P., Zion N.P., Antelope Canyon cruise and Bryce Canyon
- Monument Valley Jeep tour
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
Las Vegas: Flamingo or equivalent
Page, AZ: Holiday Inn Express or equivalent
Moab, UT: Best Western or equivalent
Bryce Canyon, UT: Ruby’s Inn or equivalent
***Booking & Dates content below***
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $200 per person deposit is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date. However, there is a $50 change fee for packages with airfare.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.