5 days, 4 nights
***Overview content below***
Just being in Wine Country is relaxing with the slow rolling hills full of manicured vineyards, and beautiful wineries sprinkled through out Napa and Sonoma Valleys. Unwind with your choice of tastings at Jacuzzi, Cline, or Viansa wineries followed by a private tour and tasting with Nicholson Ranch Winery in Carneros District in Sonoma. Let the relaxation continue while you sip sparkling wine on Mumm’s picturesque outdoor patio.
San Francisco offers its visitors incredible views, fantastic shopping, world-class museums and eclectic neighborhoods. Your group will enjoy “The City on the Bay” during a guided city tour catered to their specific interests, take in the views from Alcatraz or go on a walking tour of the famous murals in the Mission District.
- $1369 – $1795 Double Occupancy
$2149 – $2579 Single Occupancy
- 5 days, 4 nights
- San Francisco, Napa Valley (Sonoma, Calistoga)
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- SFO meet and greet with private transfer.
Short walking tour of Union Square after hotel check-in.
Free evening in Union Square.
Overnight with Hotel Nikko in Union Square.
- Day 2
- San Francisco Sausalito city tour with Sausalito/San Francisco cruise featuring Golden Gate Bridge, Treasure Island, Twin Peaks, Alamo Square, Embarcadero, Chinatown, North Beach, Fisherman’s Wharf and SOMA.
Lunch stop in Sausalito and lunch on own.
Sausalito/San Francisco ferry to Ferry Building.
Late afternoon tour of Embarcadero and Ferry Building
Free evening in Union Square.
- Day 3
- Check-out Hotel Nikko and depart for Sonoma and Napa Valley trip
Tasting stop at a Sonoma winery. Choice of Jacuzzi, Cline or Viansa
Private tour and tasting with Nicholson Ranch Winery in Carneros District in Sonoma
Lunch stop in historic Sonoma Square. Lunch on own
Mid afternoon tour and tasting: choice of Quintessa, Schafer, Pine Ridge or Stag Leap Cellar
Check-in with Solage Calistoga Resort.
Group dinner. Group access to Solage’s geo thermal mineral pool (hot spring) before and after dinner.
- Day 4
- Group breakfast and guests have morning access to geo thermal mineral pool (hot spring) prior to hotel check-out
Late morning hotel check-out and depart for Mumm’s Napa for sparking wine tasting.
Sparking wines are paired with cheese and dried fruits
Lunch stop in Yountville Downtown. Lunch on own
Late afternoon arrival in San Francisco for Cable Car
Free evening in San Francisco
- Day 5
- Free morning in Union Square
Private SFO transfer
***Prices content below***
Prices per person: (minimum group size is 12)
$1369 — $1795 Double Occupancy
$2149 — $2579 Single Occupancy
- 4 nights accommodations – 3 nights in San Francisco and 1 night in Calistoga
- Private round trip airport transfers
- Meet and greet at SFO on arrival
- Full day San Francisco city tour
- Private 2 day Napa and Sonoma Wine Country tour
- 2 private tour and tasting of Napa and Sonoma wineries
- 1 private tasting only
- Complimentary Bay Cruise and Cable Car tickets
- One dinner and one breakfast
- Access to thermal mineral water pool (hot spring) at Solage Calistoga Resort
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals (except when mentioned) and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
San Francisco: Hotel Nikko
Calistoga: Solage Calistoga Resort
***Booking & Dates content below***
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $200 per person deposit is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date. However, there is a $50 change fee for packages with airfare.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.