5 days, 4 nights
***Overview content below***
Spend a week on a relaxing San Francisco and Wine Country get-away. Take a few days in to spend sipping on local Sonoma and Napa Valley wines at renowned wineries and vineyards with picturesque landscapes. Indulge in a pampering massage and a rejuvenating mineral bath at Calistoga Spa in Napa Valley.
Enjoy deluxe accommodations at a Union Square hotel in San Francisco, walking distance to great shopping and incredible dining. Take in the romantic view of the city from Treasure Island and get swept away by the nostalgic cable cars on a private group tour of the city. With visits to Sausalito, Union Square and the Embarcadero, San Francisco is sure to steal your heart.
- $1459 – $1829 Double Occupancy
$2189 – $2559 Single Occupancy
- 5 days, 4 nights
- San Francisco, Napa Valley (Sonoma, Calistoga)
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- SFO meet and greet with private transfer.
Short walking tour of Union Square after hotel check-in.
Free evening in Union Square.
Overnight with Hotel Nikko in Union Square.
- Day 2
- San Francisco Sausalito city tour with Sausalito/San Francisco cruise featuring Golden Gate Bridge, Treasure Island, Twin Peaks, Alamo Square, Embarcadero, Chinatown, North Beach, Fisherman’s Wharf and SOMA.
Lunch stop in Sausalito and lunch on own. Sausalito/San Francisco ferry to Ferry Building.
Late afternoon tour of Embarcadero and Ferry Building
Free evening in Union Square.
- Day 3
- Check-out Hotel Nikko and depart for Sonoma and Napa Valley trip
Tasting stop at a Sonoma winery. Choice of Jacuzzi, Cline or Viansa
Private tour and tasting with Nicholson Ranch Winery in Carneros District in Sonoma
Lunch stop in historic Sonoma Square. Lunch on own
Mid afternoon tour and tasting: choice of Quintessa, Schafer, Pine Ridge or Stag Leap Cellar
Group dinner. Group has access to Solage’s geo thermal mineral pool (hot spring) before and after dinner.
- Day 4
- Mudslide treatment – includes custom mud cocktail and private geo thermal mineral water bath
Depart for Mumm Napa for sparking wine tasting paired with cheese and dried fruits. Box lunch provided.
Arrive San Francisco for Cable Car
Free evening in San Francisco
- Day 5
- Free morning in Union Square
Private SFO transfer
***Prices content below***
Prices per person: (minimum group size is 12)
$1459 — $1829 Double Occupancy
$2189 — $2559 Single Occupancy
- 4 nights accommodations – 3 nights in San Francisco and 1 night in Calistoga
- Private round trip airport transfers
- Meet and greet at SFO on arrival
- Full day San Francisco city tour
- Private 2 day Napa and Sonoma Wine Country tour
- 2 private tour and tasting of Napa and Sonoma wineries
- 1 private tasting only
- Complimentary Bay Cruise and Cable Car tickets
- One dinner, one breakfast and one lunch in Calistoga
- Access to thermal mineral water pool (hot spring) at Solage Calistoga Resort
- One hour mudslide session at Solage
- One hour massage session at Solage
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals (except when mentioned) and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
San Francisco: Hotel Nikko
Calistoga: Solage Calistoga Resort
***Booking & Dates content below***
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $200 per person deposit is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date. However, there is a $50 change fee for packages with airfare.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.