*** Content for overview tab ***
Step aboard Battleship IOWA, fondly known as the “Battleship of Presidents” as she hosted several presidents during her long and prestigious career! She was the lead ship in her class and served in WWII, the Korean War, and the Cold War. Students with a taste for adventure and an interest in learning some fascinating American history will enjoy exploring Battleship IOWA, a majestic battleship with a colorful and distinguished past.
*** Content for itinerary tab ***
Early afternoon pick up from the LA area and depart for Battleship IOWA
Afternoon tour of Battleship IOWA
Evening departure and drop off in the LA area
- Pick-up from Santa Monica Youth Hostel
- Pick up from Lindbrook and Westwood – in front of the Hammer Museum and depart for Battleship IOWA
- Arrival at Battleship IOWA for afternoon tour
- Depart Battleship IOWA
- Drop off passengers to their starting location in the Los Angeles Area
*** Content for prices tab ***
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Round-trip transportation via van
- Admission to Battleship IOWA
- All taxes
Does not include
- Meals and beverages
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
- Anything not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions
If you need to cancel this tour, you must do so before 21 days from departure date. Cancellation charge is 100% of the purchase price if cancellation is made within 21 days from departure. There is no refund for missed departure.
Tours and prices are subject to availability at time of booking. All prices include taxes. Meals are not included, unless otherwise noted. Tour prices do not include tips for drivers and/or tour guides.
*** Content for booking tab ***
No tours are currently scheduled. Please contact us to arrange your tour.
*** Content for question tab ***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.