*** Content for overview tab ***
Los Angeles is known for its fresh and funky fashion styles and world-class shopping districts. Join us for an excursion to the Fashion Institute Museum’s collections documenting the evolution of fashion over the past 200 years! Afterwards, stop by the Fashion District where vendor stalls overflow with contemporary styles and new funky trends. Students, keep your eyes peeled – who knows what fun new fashions you may find!
*** Content for itinerary tab ***
Early afternoon pick up from the LA area and depart for a tour of the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising Museum (FIDM) and the Fashion District
Evening departure and drop off in the LA area
- Pick-up from Santa Monica Youth Hostel
- Pick up from Lindbrook and Westwood – in front of the Hammer Museum and TB ADrive through Rodeo Drive, shopping central for the rich and famous
- Tour of Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising Museum (FIDM)
- Depart for the Fashion District and Santee Alley for free time to shop and explore the various vendor displays
- Depart the Fashion District
- Drop off passengers to their starting location in the Los Angeles Area
*** Content for prices tab ***
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Round-trip transportation via van
- Tour of FIDM
- All taxes
Does not include
- Meals and beverages
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
- Anything not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions
If you need to cancel this tour, you must do so before 21 days from departure date. Cancellation charge is 100% of the purchase price if cancellation is made within 21 days from departure. There is no refund for missed departure.
Tours and prices are subject to availability at time of booking. All prices include taxes. Meals are not included, unless otherwise noted. Tour prices do not include tips for drivers and/or tour guides.
*** Content for booking tab ***
No tours are currently scheduled. Please contact us to arrange your tour.
*** Content for question tab ***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.