*** Content for overview tab ***
Aside from being the entertainment capital of the world, LA is overflowing with museums, fascinating architecture, and world-class shopping opportunities. Students travelers will see the best of LA and have plenty of photo opportunities to document their day’s adventures!
*** Content for itinerary tab ***
- Pick up from Lindbrook and Westwood – Lindbrook side of Hammer Museum
- Pick up from UCLA Campus Lot 15 by Deneve Dr/Hedrick Hall
- Approximate morning departure for the Los Angeles Group Guided City Tour
Tour features: LA Downtown (photo stops at Olvera Street and Disney Concert Hall), Griffith Park Observatory ( photo stop), Hollywood (short walking tour and free time), Sunset Strip, Melrose Avenue, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Farmers’ Market, Miracle Mile, Santa Monica Beach & 3rd Street Promenade
- Approximate drop off time in UCLA/Westwood
*** Content for prices tab ***
- Professional tour guide/driver guide throughout
- Transportation via deluxe motor coach or minibus
- All taxes
Does not include
- Meals and beverages
- Tour guide and driver gratuities
- Anything not mentioned
Terms and Conditions
If you need to cancel this tour, you must do so before 21 days from departure date. Cancellation charge is 100% of the purchase price if cancellation is made within 21 days from departure. There is no refund for missed departure.
Tours and prices are subject to availability at time of booking. All prices include taxes. Meals are not included, unless otherwise noted. Tour prices do not include tips for drivers and/or tour guides.
*** Content for booking tab ***
*** Content for question tab ***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.