*** Content for overview tab ***
Have you ever wondered how a semiconductor chip is made? Students with an appetite for learning will have a blast as we delve into software and computer history.
$138 per person
*** Content for itinerary tab ***
- Morning pick up from San Francisco Union Square
Intel and META photo stops
- Apple Visitor Center visit. Lunch on own
- Computer History Museum tour
Google campus photo stop
- Late afternoon OpenAI and Mozilla photo stops
- Approximate time the tour returns to San Francisco Union Square
*** Content for prices tab ***
- Professional tour guide or driver guide throughout
- Private transportation by minibus or deluxe coach
- Computer History Museum admission
- All taxes
Does not include
- Meals and beverages
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
- Anything not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions
If you need to cancel this tour, you must do so 21 days prior departure date to receive 100% refund. Cancellation charge is 100% of the tour price if cancellation is made within 21 days from departure. There is no refund for missed departure.
*** Content for booking tab ***
No tours are currently scheduled. Please contact us to arrange your tour.
*** Content for question tab ***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.