*** Content for overview tab ***
Not only are Napa and Sonoma beautiful year-round, but they are home to some of California’s most premium regions for growing wine grapes! Students looking for an enlightening and educational look at wine need look no further. With wine tours and tastings at 3 different wineries and a lunch stop at either Sonoma Square or Yountville (lunch included in the deluxe package), you are sure get the complete wine country experience!
*** Content for itinerary tab ***
- Check-in at Grayline Tour Center – 478 Post Street, San Francisco (Between Powell St. & Mason St.)
- Morning departure for Sonoma Valley with tours and tastings to one or two wineries. Lunch on own in Sonoma or Yountville.
- After a break for lunch, the tour continues with tours and tastings to one or two wineries in Napa Valley.
- The tour returns to 478 Post Street, San Francisco (Between Powell St. & Mason St.)
*** Content for prices tab ***
- Professional tour guide/driver guide throughout
- Transportation by minibus or deluxe motor coach
- Group tasting and tours at three wineries in Napa and Sonoma
- All taxes
Does not include
- Meals and beverages
- Tour guide and driver gratuities
Terms and Conditions
If you need to cancel this tour, you must do so before 21 days from departure date. Cancellation charge is 100% of the purchase price if cancellation is made within 21 days from departure. There is no refund for missed departure.
Tours and prices are subject to availability at time of booking. All prices include taxes. Meals are not included, unless otherwise noted. Tour prices do not include tips for drivers and/or tour guides.
*** Content for booking tab ***
*** Content for question tab ***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.