*** Content for overview tab ***
Come aboard Battleship IOWA, a beautiful battleship with a fascinating and prestigious career. Students will hear about her past military service, gain some insights into American history, and found out how she became the “Battleship of Presidents.”
*Not a student exclusive tour – open to the public
*** Content for itinerary tab ***
Early afternoon pick up from the LA area and depart for Battleship IOWA
Afternoon tour of Battleship IOWA
Evening departure and drop off in the LA area
- Pick-up from Santa Monica Youth Hostel
- Pick up from Lindbrook and Westwood – in front of the Hammer Museum and depart for Battleship IOWA
- Arrival at Battleship IOWA for afternoon tour
- Depart Battleship IOWA
- Drop off passengers to their starting location in the Los Angeles Area
*** Content for prices tab ***
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Round-trip transportation via van
- Admission to Battleship IOWA
- All taxes
Does not include
- Meals and beverages
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
- Anything not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions
No refund for cancellation within 7 days for coach tours. It is the passenger’s responsibility to be at the departure point at the appointed time. No refund or credit will be given for a missed departure. Tours must be booked and paid in advance.
Tours and prices are subject to availability at time of booking. All prices include taxes. Meals are not included, unless otherwise noted. Tour prices do not include tips for drivers and/or tour guides.
*** Content for booking tab ***
No tours are currently scheduled. Please contact us to arrange your tour.
*** Content for question tab ***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.