*** Content for overview tab ***
Learn about the evolution of fashion at the Fashion Institute Museum before heading over to the Fashion District for an afternoon of shopping! In the Fashion District students will enjoy exploring the crowded vendor stalls overflowing with hip styles and spunky new trends. Stay alert – who knows what fun new fashions or treasure you may come across!
*** Content for itinerary tab ***
- Early afternoon pick up from the LA area and depart for a tour of the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising Museum (FIDM) and the Fashion District
- Evening departure and drop off in the LA area
- Pick-up from Santa Monica Youth Hostel
- Pick up from Lindbrook and Westwood – in front of the Hammer Museum and TBADrive through Rodeo Drive, shopping central for the rich and famous
- Tour of Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising Museum (FIDM)
- Depart for the Fashion District and Santee Alley for free time to shop and explore the various vendor displays
- Depart the Fashion District
- Drop off passengers to their starting location in the Los Angeles Area
*** Content for prices tab ***
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Round-trip transportation via van
- Tour of FIDM
- All taxes
Does not include
- Meals and beverages
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
- Anything not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions
No refund for cancellation within 7 days for coach tours. It is the passenger’s responsibility to be at the departure point at the appointed time. No refund or credit will be given for a missed departure. Tours must be booked and paid in advance.
Tours and prices are subject to availability at time of booking. All prices include taxes. Meals are not included, unless otherwise noted. Tour prices do not include tips for drivers and/or tour guides.
*** Content for booking tab ***
No tours are currently scheduled. Please contact us to arrange your tour.
*** Content for question tab ***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.